Part of Al Monner news negatives
Photograph showing the front of two Linn County Courthouses in Albany. The old courthouse is visible on the right side of the frame, showing an ornate tower and entrance with “Linn” on it. The new courthouse, built in 1940, can be seen to the left, featuring four columns at the entrance, over which is written “Linn County Court House” (negative 5 of 11). Original sleeve title: County courthouses - Oregon.
Monner, Al (Alfred Anthony), 1909-1998