Building models

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Building models

Equivalent terms

Building models

Associated terms

Building models

6 Collections results for Building models

6 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Portland Gas & Coke Co. vice president R. G. Barnett and unidentified men looking at model of house

Photograph showing a group of men looking at a model of a house set up on a small table. The man at left is R. G. Barnett, vice president and general manager of the Portland Gas & Coke Company. The other men are unidentified. The number 5306 is written on the negative and is visible in the upper left corner of the image. The note “Barnett & home builders” is written on the negative sleeve. See related image Nos. 375A0930 and 375A0931.

Portland Gas & Coke Co. vice president R. G. Barnett and unidentified men looking at model of house

Photograph showing a group of men looking at a model of a house set up on a small table. The man at left is R. G. Barnett, vice president and general manager of the Portland Gas & Coke Company. The other men are unidentified. The number 5308 is written on the negative and is visible in the upper left corner of the image. The note “Barnett & home builders” is written on the negative sleeve. See related image Nos. 375A0929 and 375A0931.

Art fair in Park Blocks, Portland

A woman stands next to a building model during an art fair in the Portland Park Blocks. The model sits on a table, with balloons and a sign reading “Wishing Well Keep me Going.” Another sign nestles at the base of a statue, is partially obscured, reading “New Home of the Oregon Society” (negative 4 of 5).

Monner, Al (Alfred Anthony), 1909-1998

Dr. Raymond B. Walker and First Congregational Church building models

Photograph of Dr. Raymond B. Walker, pastor of First Congregational Church in Downtown Portland, standing next to two models of the first and second church buildings created for the 80th anniversary celebration of the First Congregational Church. This photo was published in the June 13, 1931 Issue of the Oregon Journal. Also see image Nos. 371N4287 and 371N4288.