Photograph showing buildings under construction in Bandon, Oregon, in December 1936, three months after a forest fire destroyed the town. In the foreground is building with a sign that reads “Emergency City Hall.” In the background are the International Rebar Corporation (center, with arched window just below roof); the Perry Veneer Company (center right, arched roof); and a mill. See related image Nos. 372A1212, 372A1213, 372A1230, 372A1231, and 372A1232. Image note: The number 6 is written on the negative and is partially visible in the lower right corner of the image.